Friday, 21 January 2011
Monday, 25 January 2010
Friday, 15 January 2010
I have added new examples and refactored the existing ones using the new features of the 0.2 version.
In order to learn how to use the framework here it's the roadmap you could follow:
- Start learning the hello world service example, it's easy to follow and it's explained in the wiki. You can learn how to create your custom annotations, etc...
- Then you can learn how to create other services using composition with the included services: jetty example, calculator service, even
odd example etc...
- Once you are comfortable creating services, composing etc you can learn how to organize the services in layers with the layers example.
- When you know how to create a layer you can learn how to use the container in a web environment (using the previous layer example).
- Then you can have a look at the ESB case study that comprises all the previous stuff, services, layers, web environment etc...
I will continue improving the documentation and adding examples, and please feel free to ask everything you need.
Keep in mind that you can create and annotate your services and elements in many ways, I've tried to show this in the examples. There is no just one right way, you can create your custom annotations or not, you can inject fields or methods etc.. depends on the particular case.