Saturday, 14 February 2009

New Frameworks and change of direction

Once again it's been a long time since the last time I wrote something here, mainly because I thought was much better to invest the time writing code and new stuff. There are already many good blogs out there commenting the new stuff, enough to keep you occupied for ever.

So I decided to focus on my new frameworks and comment some other interesting stuff from time to time.

I've been working mainly in two new frameworks and the reworking of jServiceRules:
  • jiContenedor: Multi layer JEE Service Container based on Spring, containing many different services out of the box: Validation (OVAL) , i18n, Logging, Spring/GWT MVC, JMS, jCaptcha, Spring Security, WebServices, Rules (R4Spring). It allows to define different layers for your applications (for example): web layer, repository layer, integration layer, services layer and so on. Relies on default configuration and a mix of xml schemas and annotations.
  • jIntegrationTest: JEE Integration Testing Framework including HTTP, DB, JMS, WebServices, RMI and JMS embedded Servers. Includes several Integration Testing Units: HTTP(Jetty), DB(HSQLDB), JSF, JMS(ActiveMQ), Spring, Spring MVC, Apache CXF WebServices...
  • Rules4Spring: evolution project from jServiceRules, focused on using declative/sematic rules in Services, using annotations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,great idea,but where can I get the source code for jservice-0.3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar