Sunday, 20 September 2009

And after the holidays...

I resumed my day job this last week and it wasn't very bad :) at all . So this weekend I resumed my work on jEmbedded. First of all, thanks to all the people who took the time to try it and sent me their comments, you have helped me a lot. Even though it was a early release it has given me a lot of insight in which direction I should go.

I decided to release the version 0.1.1 in the next few days that will be focused in:
  • Improved Spring Integration: The @Inject annotation will be able to reference a Spring Bean and more.
  • Improved Documentation.
  • Improved Web Support.
  • More examples: I'm adding several examples that I'm working on as a complete example of a Invoicing System including Spring MVC integration and a hierarchical services layer (you can have an early peek on the project website). That will show a lot of the jEmbedded features as creating and composing a service layer in a few minutes. Other examples will include jIntegrationTest-0.1, how to package services with jEmbedded etc...
  • Bug fixes and code refactoring.

No comments: